Curi is committed to helping physicians in medicine, business, and life. Founded in 1975, we were built on a promise: When doctors needed help, we would answer the call. Physicians’ needs have changed over the years, but our dedication to that promise has never wavered. From medical malpractice insurance to wealth management to well-being programs, we remain passionately curious about identifying ways to meet the ever-evolving needs of physicians and those who support them.
We’re looking for an experienced accounting professional with a customer service focus and team-player mentality to join our Finance Department as a Staff Accountant. In this role, you will help us process invoices, purchase orders, expense reports, and miscellaneous disbursement relating to accounting.
- Coordinate policyholder billing statements and recording of payments received
- Track account status for all insureds
- Provide variety of customer service to insureds and associates
- Reconcile general ledger accounts on a monthly basis
- Process invoices, expense reports, and miscellaneous disbursements
- Assist department in creating timely and accurate financial statements
- Produce reports as necessary
- Prepare journal entries on a monthly basis
- Perform other accounting duties as assigned
- Proficiency in MS Excel; experience with accounting software
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple task simultaneously
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to think critically and resolve problems of varying complexity
- Ability to perform with moderate levels of supervision
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Associate’s degree and three to five years of experience; or equivalent combination.