Curi is committed to helping physicians in medicine, business, and life. Founded in 1975, we were built on a promise: When doctors needed help, we would answer the call. Physicians’ needs have changed over the years, but our dedication to that promise has never wavered. From medical malpractice insurance to wealth management to well-being programs, we remain passionately curious about identifying ways to meet the ever-evolving needs of physicians and those who support them.
We’re looking for a knowledgeable, self-motivated Benefits Administration professional to join our Employee Benefits Department as a Senior Account Manager. In this role, you will help us develop sales and marketing programs and serve as the clients’ main point of contact for any benefit-related service needs.
The Sr. Account Manager is responsible for day-to-day management of the Account Management team, as well as maintaining and servicing a book of business. The Sr. Account Manager works closely with the Benefits Consultants and/or Benefits Consultant Assistant to ensure service deliverables meet and exceed client expectations.
- Supervisory role in managing the Account Management team.
- Manages and maintains an assigned book of business
- Works closely with Benefits Consultants and internal client service team
- Manages day-to-day client issues
- Conducts needs analysis and strategy calls
- Conducts enrollment meetings as needed
- Conducts regular face-to-face meetings with clients
- Advises clients in reducing costs while offering competitive benefits options
- Assists in growing the book of business through cross-sale opportunities when available
- Communicates and educates clients on the latest trends, concerns, and changes in the industry
- Effectively and efficiently manages complex accounts and high-level service deliverables
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Must be very detail-oriented
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities
- Ability to work with clients at a strategic level
- Ability to interpret claims data and trends
- 3+ years’ experience in account management, preferably in a Sr. level role
- Prior experience in broker agency or benefits administration firm
- Current life and health license required
- Thorough knowledge of health and ancillary products required
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products required
- Bachelor’s Degree required