Curi is committed to helping physicians in medicine, business, and life. Founded in 1975, we were built on a promise: When doctors needed help, we would answer the call. Physicians’ needs have changed over the years, but our dedication to that promise has never wavered. From medical malpractice insurance to wealth management to well-being programs, we remain passionately curious about identifying ways to meet the ever-evolving needs of physicians and those who support them.
We’re looking for a highly organized individual with strong attention to detail to join our Regulatory Compliance Department as a Regulatory Compliance Coordinator. In this role, you will help us with various multi-state regulatory activities for a multi-company insurance group with the objective of ensuring compliance and assisting the organization in accomplishing its business objectives.
- Prepare, submit, and monitor regulatory compliance filings in coordination with various business units within the organization
- Prepare various quarterly and annual financial reports and submit such reports to appropriate regulatory agencies and other interested parties
- Prepare, submit, and monitor various state municipal tax and business license filings, as required.
- Document and track various premium tax filings in coordination with the Finance Department
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager of Regulatory Compliance.
- Strong organizational and analytics skills with attention to detail
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to think critically and resolve problems of varying complexity
- Ability to perform under moderate levels of supervision
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Above-average knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to learn various electronic regulatory and compliance reporting systems and processes
- An understanding of multi-state regulatory requirements, along with research skills and a familiarity with Medical Professional Liability preferred
Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of two years’ relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education/experience