Curi is committed to helping physicians in medicine, business, and life. Founded in 1975, we were built on a promise: When doctors needed help, we would answer the call. Physicians’ needs have changed over the years, but our dedication to that promise has never wavered. From wealth management to medical malpractice insurance to well-being programs, we remain passionately curious about identifying ways to meet the ever-evolving needs of physicians and those who support them.
We are looking for a dynamic, customer-focused, self-driven, team player to join our HR department as Manager, HR Operations. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the operational areas of human resources, including, but not limited to, employee benefits, onboarding, employee engagement programs, compliance, vendor management, invoicing, and payroll support. In this role, you will also interact effectively with leadership and employees while maintaining confidentiality and professionalism.
Curi’s HR department is a fast-paced, customer-focused environment with individuals that are team-oriented, self-driven and truly enjoy making Curi the best place to work!
- Manage general day to day operations of human resources (new hires, benefit enrollment changes and terminations), payroll data feed review and accuracy, and benefits in compliance with federal and state laws and regulations.
- Manage HR compliance and audit readiness, including maintaining personnel file accuracy; processing terminations; recommending improvements to employee-related policies and maintaining the company’s employee handbook; processing monthly benefits-related invoicing and billing, including resolving billing discrepancies; and periodically auditing each of these areas for completeness and accuracy. This role will also assist with the preparation of reports to comply with audits, federal, state and local regulations, as necessary.
- Communicate and coordinate a variety of compensation and benefits matters, including consulting with and advising employees on eligibility and other benefits matters; working with benefits providers to resolve claims issues; updating employee changes to their retirement accounts; ensuring the comprehensiveness of payroll information/changes and collaborating with the Payroll Manager to ensure payroll compliance and accuracy; managing employee leaves of absence; and responding to employee inquiries on matters related to company policies, programs, and procedures.
- Lead the planning, organization, and completion of company-wide employee engagement activities. Actively participate in Employee Resource Groups to support the engagement of Curi’s diverse workforce and the coordination of the various ERG’s annual plans.
- Perform other related HR Operations duties as assigned.
- Expert proficiency in ADP WorkForceNow, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and the demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to new technology.
- Some payroll experience required.
- Strong decision-making skills, with a track record of adeptly identifying critical factors in a decision, evaluating options, anticipating outcomes, navigating uncertainty, and using qualitative and quantitative analysis to arrive at the best outcomes.
- Excellent customer service orientation as well as organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Business Management and 5+ years of experience; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated experience in successful project leadership required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Business Management and 7+ years of related HR Generalist experience