Curi is committed to helping physicians in medicine, business, and life. Founded in 1975, we were built on a promise: When doctors needed help, we would answer the call. Physicians’ needs have changed over the years, but our dedication to that promise has never wavered. From wealth management to medical malpractice insurance to well-being programs, we remain passionately curious about identifying ways to meet the ever-evolving needs of physicians and those who support them.
We’re looking for a passionate health promotion professional and effective public speaker to work in our Employee Benefits Department as the Manager of Health Promotion and Well-being. Reporting to the Director, Captive Services, you will be responsible for developing ongoing relationships with clients to identify and build upon their health promotion and well-being efforts, including, but not limited to, identifying and/or developing appropriate programs to address their unique needs and managing programs for educational wellness.
- Develop ongoing relationships with clients to identify their health promotion and well-being needs
- Develop and/or identify appropriate programs to address those needs
- Manage educational wellness programs and foster the working relationship with these clients
- Index and interpret key developments and indicators to allow for swift identification of innovative ideas, trends, and solutions
- Study the process and outcomes metrics of health promotion and well-being programs and interventions, and use this information to drive change
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners for successful service delivery while setting expectations and performance measures
- Develop and host events for active and potential clients, partnering with trained and uniquely qualified professionals to address issues within the health promotion and well-being arena
- Evaluate programs, policies, and procedures to identify issues and develop alternative solutions which may include changes to programs, policies, and procedures
- Attend and present at industry conferences
- Dynamic and engaging speaker
- Passion for learning about health promotion and well-being innovation
- Innovative thinker with the ability to challenge the status quo and devise creative solutions to solve problems and overcome obstacles
- Ability to independently produce compelling and effective content for internal and external audiences, both written (e.g., news briefs, white papers, and PowerPoints) and presented (e.g., public presentations and video news alerts)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and leverage strong collaborative relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to think analytically, to multitask, and to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Willingness to travel in-state roughly 25% of time
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of experience in a Health Promotion and Well-being leadership role.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Master’s degree
- Industry certifications (CHES) preferred.