Curi is an advisory firm committed to helping physicians in medicine, business, and life. Founded in 1975, we were built on a promise: When doctors needed help, we would answer the call. Physicians’ needs have changed over the years, but our dedication to that promise has never wavered. From professional liability and other lines of insurance to wealth management services, well-being programs, and business intelligence services, we remain passionately curious about identifying ways to meet the ever-evolving needs of physicians and those who support them.
In April 2021, Curi strengthened its suite of advisory services with the acquisition of healthcare data analytics and consulting company Arrowlytics.
Arrowlytics takes our partnership with physician practices even further by providing a business intelligence tool that helps practices remain financially sound and independent. Arrowlytics’ online reputation management and key performance indicator tools, coupled with data-driven consultative support, allow practice leaders to make more informed decisions to assess, optimize, and ultimately grow their business.
We’re looking for an analytical, self-motivated individual to work on Curi’s Arrowlytics team as a Healthcare Data Analyst. Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Integration, you will be responsible for managing the implementation of our online reputation and KPI platform. In this role, you will work with our clients to integrate practice source systems into our exiting platform using data mapping, planning, and validation techniques. Additionally, you will work closely with our Senior Director of Client Operations and Customer Success team to ensure our data is accurate, streamline implementation processes, and provide customer support throughout the lifecycle of any project.
- Data Analysis
- Develop logical plans to approach complex and straightforward analyses
- Summarize large sets of data in meaningful way
- Mine data to identify differences between large data sets efficiently
- Work with customers to translate analysis findings into approachable content
- Data Planning
- Design adaptive data models
- Document solutions thoroughly
- Approach problems creatively and thoughtfully
- Product and Operational Support (Internal/External Customers)
- Communicate effectively and succinctly via email, phone, and video calls
- Train users on product use and adapt training based on needs
- Guide customers in approaching problems and processes
- Provide Tier 2 support for the customer by troubleshooting complex data issues
- Work against deadlines and prioritize work appropriately.
- Work with customers to understand their data
- Validate and compare data to source reports
- Provide final quality assurance.
- Understanding of data analysis, modeling and database basics (SQL/MySQL)
- Ability to gather, analyze, organize, and evaluate information and lead problem-solving processes
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc.)
- Ability to exercise initiative, creative problem solving, decision-making, to identify problems and recommend solutions
- Experience with Practice Management Systems (Nextgen, Allscripts, etc.)
- Experience with software implementation
- General understanding of healthcare operations and management
- Capacity to use sound business judgment and be supportive of Arrowlytics’ mission and objectives.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of credibility, independence, integrity, confidentiality, and trust with colleagues and clients.
- Goal-oriented and flexible; Responsive to the organization and its employees.
- Strong orientation to deadlines and detail
- Able to manage and prioritize a diverse and demanding workload
- Ability to work well within a cross-functional team
- Ability to assume responsibility and exercise authority when assigned work functions
- Sufficient communication skills to present information to individuals at various levels of the organization
Willingness to travel 25% of time for intercompany meetings.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in health, business or finance, or similar degree
Preferred Education and Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in medical practice software implementation, support, or business analytics role
- Experience in process improvement, Lean Six Sigma, CQI, TQM, etc.
- 3+ years’ experience in practice operations
- Exposure to Power BI or Tableau