Curi is an advisory firm committed to helping physicians in medicine, business, and life. Founded in 1975, we were built on a promise: When doctors needed help, we would answer the call. Physicians’ needs have changed over the years, but our dedication to that promise has never wavered. From professional liability and other lines of insurance, to wealth management services, well-being programs, and business intelligence services, we remain passionately curious about identifying ways to meet the ever-evolving needs of physicians and those who support them.
In April 2021, Curi strengthened its suite of advisory services with the acquisition of healthcare data analytics and consulting company Arrowlytics.
Arrowlytics takes our partnership with physician practices even further by providing a business intelligence tool that helps practices remain financially sound and independent. Arrowlytics’ online reputation management and key performance indicator tools, coupled with data-driven consultative support, allow practice leaders to make more informed decisions to assess, optimize, and ultimately grow their business.
We’re looking for a self-motivated, customer-focused individual to work on Curi’s Arrowlytics team as a Client Success Coordinator. Reporting to the Senior Director of Client Operations, you will be responsible for assisting clients in implementing our healthcare products and consultative services across various national markets. You will coordinate larger consulting projects and practice optimization efforts with our senior operations staff. Additionally, you will work closely with our Senior Director of Product Integrations and the Integration Team to provide analysis, recommendations, and implementation support during the complete lifecycle of projects.
- Develop, maintain, and leverage relationships with clients to assist the practice in the onboarding and implementation of our products
- Work directly with clients and the implementation team to ensure clients are utilizing our products to optimize their practice, driving success through clear communication, product training, and translation of analysis findings
- Assist in pulling data for various assessments using KPIs to support the senior operations team in informing and educating the client’s executive leadership
- Work with and interpret various data sources from medical practices
- Prepare recommendations to senior team members and summarize complex data into digestible presentations and executive summaries under the guidance of senior team members
- Identify opportunities to provide additional consultative services that will help clients optimize and grow their practice
- Work with the staff of client practices to implement business plans designed by the senior operations team to facilitate growth and maximization of each unique center
- Assist the senior members of the operations team with strategic planning, new service line development, and new business development for Arrowlytics’ MSO client base.
- Work with the operations team to help determine appropriate staffing recommendations for MSO clients.
- Coordinate with human resources and department managers in the MSO as needed
- Coordinate with various support services departments within our company, partners, vendors and clients to ensure project cohesion
- Provide answers to customer’s questions about our products or services.
- Provide Tier 1 troubleshooting and support for our products.
- Sufficient communication skills to present information to individuals at various levels both inside and outside of the organization
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of operational processes and technology concepts
- General understanding of healthcare operations and management
- Skilled in gathering, analyzing, and evaluating data
- Strong writing skills required to write and edit policies and procedures, issue memorandums, and compile program reports
- Ability to maintain a high degree of credibility, independence, integrity, confidentiality, and trust
- Experience with Practice Management Systems (Nextgen, Allscripts, etc.)
- Team player with the ability to establish, develop, and maintain effective working relationships both inside and outside of the organization
- Intermediate Excel skills including experience with pivot tables, VLOOKUP, and other functions
- Skilled in exercising a high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion, and decision-making to achieve organizational objectives
- Skilled in organizing work, prioritizing assignments, and achieving goals and objectives
- Creative problem-solving
- Ability to demonstrate self-motivation, practical learning skills, enthusiasm, and an ability to complete multiple tasks quickly and accurately with strong attention to detail
- Ability to carry out short and long-range strategic planning efforts as directed by senior team members
- Ability to implement priorities, standard operating procedures, and coordinate work activities
- Ability to travel, as needed, to client sites and meetings with strategic partners.
- Estimated travel 25%-50%
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or related healthcare experience
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health, Business, or Finance (or similar degree)
- 3+ years’ experience in practice operations
- Experience in process improvement, Lean Six Sigma, CQI, TQM, etc.