Founded in June 2019, Curi Capital is a privately held, independent investment advisor registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission currently advising on nearly $700 million in assets. Our independence makes us unique, as it allows us to truly remain objective throughout the decision-making process.
We are a fee-only firm so our financial advice is always framed around a client’s needs and goals. We have the resources of a larger firm with the customized service of a small boutique. Our depth gives us the ability to service our clients with our client-focused approach that is consistent throughout our wealth management advisory services including, investments, income taxes, assisting in insurance needs, coordinating an estate plan, and providing overall independent financial planning advice.
We’re looking for an individual who is both highly organized and possesses strong communication skills to work in our Retirement Plan Solutions Department as an Associate, Retirement Plan Solutions. Reporting to the Manager of Retirement Plan Solutions, you will be responsible for coordinating, supporting, and executing operational activities on Curi Capital’s Retirement Plan Solutions Team.
- Day-to-day client and partner communications and relationship management
- CRM Data management using MS Salentica platform
- Contract formation and maintenance
- Investment Policy Statement formation and maintenance
- Prospective client evaluation and analysis
- Preparation of meeting materials and client deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Capacity to respond appropriately to clients and escalate issues to management if necessary
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to apply problem-solving skills to complete tasks
- Ability to work in a team environment to contribute to the common goal of providing exceptional client service
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of related work experience
Preferred Education and Experience
- Retirement plan industry knowledge
- Understanding of Recordkeeper relationships
- Understanding of Mutual Fund investment products