Curi is committed to helping physicians in medicine, business, and life. Founded in 1975, we were built on a promise: When doctors needed help, we would answer the call. Physicians’ needs have changed over the years, but our dedication to that promise has never wavered. From wealth management to medical malpractice insurance to well-being programs, we remain passionately curious about identifying ways to meet the ever-evolving needs of physicians and those who support them.
Founded in June 2019, Curi Wealth Management is a privately held, independent investment advisor registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission, currently advising on nearly $700 million in assets. Our independence makes us unique, as it allows us to truly remain objective throughout the decision-making process.
We are a fee-only firm, so our financial advice is always framed around a client’s needs and goals. We have the resources of a larger firm with the customized service of a small boutique. Our depth gives us the ability to service our clients with our client-focused approach that is consistent throughout our wealth management advisory services, including investments, income taxes, assisting in insurance needs, coordinating an estate plan, and providing overall independent financial planning advice.
We’re looking for a smart, analytical, and experienced professional to join us as an Advisor Associate. In this role, you will help us support and implement Curi Wealth Management’s full-service approach to working with clients from a holistic wealth management perspective. This person will support wealth advisors and senior leadership in all aspects of the wealth management process and will be working towards a career as a wealth advisor or relationship manager. The Advisor Associate provides exceptional customer service; supports advisors in financial planning and business development activities; and executes operational and administrative tasks critical to Curi Wealth Management.
- Maintain existing client relationships through timely completion of client requests, resolving client issues and ensuring key client information and documentation is accurate
- Compile slides and materials for client & prospective client meetings
- Prepare Excel spreadsheets and support investment and financial planning-related activities using the firm’s financial planning software
- Onboard new client accounts, collecting required documentation and client information while maintaining and managing thorough details and notes in the CRM
- Perform administrative duties that support the Curi Wealth Management team in daily business practices, including but not limited to: telephone coverage, coordination of client meetings, and file maintenance
- Participate in training and education programs to further professional development and stay abreast of industry trends.
- High-level customer service
- Works well on a team
- Thrives in a fast-paced, start-up, and dynamic environment
- Excellent self-starter
- Working knowledge of financial markets and wealth management
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Required Education and Experience
- 4-year degree in business, finance, or other related field
- 1-2 years minimum financial service industry-related experience
Preferred Education and Experience
- Wealth management experience
- Candidates currently pursuing or committed to obtaining the CFP® or designation
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Experience with eMoney, Salentica CRM, Fidelity, and Schwab platforms
- Experience with Bloomberg and Morningstar Direct a plus, but not required