Curi is committed to helping physicians in medicine, business, and life. Founded in 1975, we were built on a promise: When doctors needed help, we would answer the call. Physicians’ needs have changed over the years, but our dedication to that promise has never wavered. From wealth management to medical malpractice insurance to well-being programs, we remain passionately curious about identifying ways to meet the ever-evolving needs of physicians and those who support them.
We’re looking for a highly organized, self-motivated individual to work in our Captive Services Department as an Account Services Representative. Reporting to the Senior Account Services Representative, you will be responsible for administrative support processes regarding insurance policy information, account maintenance, and financial transaction data. Additional areas of focus include project management tasks, vendor management oversight, and account management support.
- Oversee all essential tasks for recurring group policy renewals by handling client-facing communication for all required forms, documentation, and enrollment information while providing renewal status updates.
- Collaborate closely with internal underwriter, account managers, and sales consultants on renewal project deadlines, creation of renewal packets, processing of renewal forms, and member enrollment information.
- Update and maintain all essential account information pertaining to group health policy information within the Benefit Point application.
- Provide ongoing support to clients, account managers, and sales consultants, including requests for information, policy questions, and plan material distribution.
- Assist the Sr. Account Service Representative with activity reports for Senior Leadership.
- Partner closely with external vendors concerning client insurance policy management (i.e. enrollment processing, data validation, and renewal status).
- Develop, maintain, and apply knowledge of insurance programs, policies, and agency procedures.
- Own administrative data entry for financial reports and other back-office functions (i.e. commissions).
- Helps coordinate twice-annual in-person meetings with the Member Advisory Council, including preparing meeting materials, vendor coordination, invitations, RSVP tracking, and other administrative tasks.
- Provide occasional backup support for company receptionist.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively and to be adaptable in a changing work environment
- Experience in MS products, with emphasis on MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Pivot Tables, Vlookups, and Access is a plus
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of relevant experience
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience