In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Stanford Wellness is offering their ‘Fireside Chat’ series for free. These 30-minute conversations offer strategies for coping and improving emotional health during crises with national experts.
To help maintain your well-being during this stressful period, register for the fireside chat series below:
- Thursday, April 9 (12:30-1:00 p.m. ET) with Vic Strecher, PhD: REGISTER HERE
- Tuesday, April 14 (12:30-1:00 p.m. ET) with Kim Cameron, PhD: REGISTER HERE
- Thursday, April 16 (12:30-1:00 p.m. ET) with Al’ai Alvarez, MD: REGISTER HERE
- Wednesday, April 22 (12:30-1:00 p.m. ET) with Robert Emmons, PhD: REGISTER HERE
- Tuesday, April 28 (12:30-1:00 p.m.ET) with J. Bryan Sexton, PhD: REGISTER HERE